IPgallery’s CAssiopeia is an all-IP, next generation carrier-grade Class 5 softswitch designed to switch user voice, media, data and video over IP networks, fully software-based solution running on Industry standard servers.
CAssiopeia is a collection of modular software components, functionality oriented, based on Next Generation Network (NGN) architecture featuring unmatched performance. As a result it is highly scalable providing entry-point to highly scalable solutions with geographical and functional redundancy.
CAssiopeia has been commercially deployed in a variety of NGN functional and geographical distributed architectures, serving dozens of satisfied customers around the world.
Based onCAssiopeiasoftswitchmodules, IPgallery has built it IMS offering, bringing 6 years of commercial experience in deploying NGN distributed architectures. IPgallery’s IMS offering includes the following components:
The company regularly participates in industry interoperability events to test its modules with other vendors’ infrastructure and Application Servers.
• Class-5 / Class-4 flexible combination of TDM and IP peering
• Functional and geographical distributed solution, providing redundancy based on an All-IP modular architecture
• Highly scalable, unmatched performance
• International interface standards support
• In-house developed SW stacks enabling product interoperation flexibility (MGCP, NCS, TGCP, H.248, SIP, SS7 ISUP)
• Other interfaces: SIGTRAN, SIP/CMSS, CALEA, CDR, D-QoS, Media player control, COPS, and others
CAssiopeia softswitch graphical user interface
Daily report of CAssiopeia softswitch CDR types
Please contact us for more information